Tuesday 8 July 2014

Friendship

Where would we be without our friends?

They are a shoulder to cry on and you know your secrets are safe with. Someone to laugh with and be comfortable in each others silence.

They are very special people! I would be lost without mine.

With this in mind I thought I would head into my studio and design something to celebrate this fact.


I made some shabby vintage paper, wrote a cute little phrase and added a wooden heart. Finished off with my curly wire and homespun tie. Love it!

It's proved very popular already, just shows how much we love our friends.
Perfect gift!
Will be adding to my online store www.primitiveangel.com  soon.

If you would love to receive this lovely sign, I am giving one away to a lucky reader. Simply leave me your details in the comment box and I will randomly select the winner next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment