Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bundles of wool and bales of fabric

With my new stock of Rico wool and Moda fabric arriving it was time for a move around in the shop to accommodate these delicious pieces of loveliness....... I know I have a problem but its healthy!!! You haven't seen me with buttons....... but thats another story.
Anyway back to wool and fabric....
I thought this would be a quick job, say a couple of hours max. So Sunday was planned, a few hours tweaking and faffing, (my husband calls it), the wool and fabric arranged followed by sunday roast in the local with my husband and mam and dad.
How wrong was I........ 8 hours later the job was eventually done but lunch didnt happen and both husband and dad sent home hungry. Thankfully my amazing mum was there to give a hand and her expert tweaking.
The finished results were worth starving for.
Our wool display, totally lovely.

Fabrics galore! More to come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment